Apply for a Scholarship to the 2018 National Charter Schools Conference
If you are a charter school business leader at a large charter school or CMO/EMO, apply here and you may be awarded a registration scholarship to the 2018 National Charter Schools Conference in Austin, TX, June 17-20.
As part of BuyQ’s sponsorship of the 2018 National Charter Schools Conference, we are pleased to offer several registration scholarships specifically for C-level to Director-level leaders working in the areas of operations, finance, procurement and/or HR at a large charter school or CMO/EMO.
- All C-level to Director-level charter school business leaders working in the areas of operations, finance, procurement and/or Human Resources at a larger charter school or CMO/EMO are eligible. Title examples: CBO, COO, CFO, and VPs and Directors of Operations, Finance, Procurement, and Human Resources/Talent Management.
- Applicants must work for a large charter school or CMO/EMO with over 3 campuses and 2,000+ students.
- Applicants must be able to attend BuyQ’s Business Leaders Roundtable and Reception on Monday, June 18 from 2pm to 5pm.
- Complete the application below. It should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis. Apply early for the best opportunity to be selected.
Scholarship is for registration only, excluding travel and lodging.