Monitor and Control Spending
If you’ve ever wished there was a way to more simply manage and control teacher and staff purchases, gain greater insight into where money was being spent, eliminate having to process thousands of reimbursements, and limit spending to approved vendors, we have good news! You can.
Introducing PEX with BuyQ
BuyQ has partnered with PEX to offer charter schools preferred pricing and additional benefits on the PEX Workforce Expense Management System, a platform that empowers educational leaders to distribute school funds through pre-paid debit cards with strong internal controls, custom spending limits and real-time notifications. The system allows administrators to delegate more responsibility to teachers, staff and volunteers, while maintaining appropriate security, visibility and substantiation of spending.
Through BuyQ’s partnership with PEX, charter schools now receive:
- 12-month free trial – No monthly card fees for the first twelve months.* A $960 savings!
- No account setup fee – The normal $39.95 account setup fee has been waived for as long as the BuyQ/PEX preferred vendor agreement is in effect.
- Streamlined account setup – A simplified onboarding process that includes verification of the employer identification number (EIN), checking account information and identity verification procedures for account administrators.
- Personalized support – Charter schools will have access to a dedicated PEX support team for all customer service needs.
- Ongoing discount after 12-month trial – $0.40 per card over 100 cards.
*1.5% international service fee always applies.
Learn more about this unique, new spending tool by scheduling a demo.